AirAsia X Contest – Paint the Plane Design
Good news for aviation fans around Malaysia. AirAsia X is running a contest to Paint the Plane Design where contestants stand a chance to win an exclusive round trip to Toulouse, France and to visit the Airbus Factory there. Over the years, many enthusiast have been sketching murals or liveries of plane designs on their note pads or sketch books and now the time has come for you to prove your skills in this AirAsia X Contest. The contest starts on 12 August 2013 to 12 September 2013 and the announcement of the winner will be on 20 September 2013.
Participants who are keen to join and win this amazing contest must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to submit the
- Be a fan of AirAsia Facebook (www.facebook.com/AirAsia) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/AirAsia)
- Download the A330 aircraft templates at http://blog.airasia.com
- Choose one of the seven (7) livery names (Xklusive, Xiao Long Bao, Xeoul Mate, Xiao Lin Spirit, Xcintillating PhoeniX, Harmoniuos DiverXity and Xakura Blossom) and submit your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants will have to design all five (5) parts of the plane (front, top, bottom, left and right view)
- Submissions can be done via digital or hand drawn (Hand drawn submissions will have to be scanned and submitted)
Grand Prize: Round trip from Kuala Lumpur to the Airbus Factory in Toulouse, France.
Runner Up: One pair round trip tickets from Kuala Lumpur to any of the AirAsia X destinations.
For more details on the contest, kindly visit the AirAsia X Blog.
What are you waiting for? This is your chance to show off your talent in designing a pain livery for an aircraft. I wonder if the winning design will be incorporated on to one of the AirAsia X Planes as this would be pretty amazing for the winner to have his or her design showcased on one of the planes. Good luck to all contestants and may the best design win in the AirAsia X Contest – Paint the Plane Design.